LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    I just read the article.

Bodys sink at first. Then they resurface after the decaying process has began. Because it realeases gases which float them back up to the surface. But if not found once he resurfaces he will sink again after the decaying is done and never come back up.

If you throw a body which had just died on land into the water he will float at first. Because he has air in his lungs instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    I just read the article.

Bodys sink at first. Then they resurface after the decaying process has began. Because it realeases gases which float them back up to the surface. But if not found once he resurfaces he will sink again after the decaying is done and never come back up.

If you throw a body which had just died on land into the water he will float at first. Because he has air in his lungs instead of water
    Wow.... serial killer?? haha

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    Yuron Van Der Sloot would know that. Your not Yuron Van Der Sloot, are you?

Images
    No but i have been to carlos and charlies in aruba. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    A sacrifice for the surf gods? I'll take it
    ahahahah this made my morning.. i wanna feel bad for him, but if the news article is true (no wetsuit) then it was basiclly suicide. btw, last monday night?!?!?!!!!! there were most likely well over-head waves in the water at the time... deffinitly a death wish.