LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i did not miss yankee.yankee is what you would call an idiot.i enjoyed the past month without his posts.lee did nothing wrong

i mean there was some size to it....but you had to wait 15 minutes for a decent one. i only got out by 5 pm anyway.

the worst part about the overcall on the forecast was the crowd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    [I][COLOR="Blue"]Did someone say Yankee...?!?!.
    Yankee, I did miss you. This generalLee vs Yankee feud is priceless. Unlike your rant (that I dont feel like searching for) I first gave an initial show of gratitude and respect, then asked a very specific question about the forecasting model. Then finished with "thanks again". It was not like your "oh you suck your forecast is whack, I took off work and drove 2 hours to the beach and its flat"(paraphrased by the stud). Anyhow, I know that steep souths generally do wrap into VB, but its a notch smaller, Skeglegs.

Your right, I do dish it out. I'll take it in return but you better be right. Come at the stud with some BS and your going to get an ear full.

and welcome back, my summer-only buddy.

I love how The Stud always refers to himself in the 3rd person. Constantly cracking me up. keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Yankee, I did miss you. This generalLee vs Yankee feud is priceless. Unlike your rant (that I dont feel like searching for) I first gave an initial show of gratitude and respect, then asked a very specific question about the forecasting model. Then finished with "thanks again". It was not like your "oh you suck your forecast is whack, I took off work and drove 2 hours to the beach and its flat"(paraphrased by the stud). Anyhow, I know that steep souths generally do wrap into VB, but its a notch smaller, Skeglegs.

Your right, I do dish it out. I'll take it in return but you better be right. Come at the stud with some BS and your going to get an ear full.

"I'm a kook" (paraphrased by the skeg)

P.S. sending me a PM that says eat a dicck just further proves how pathetic you are
    Last edited by SkegLegs; Apr 7, 2011 at 05:28 PM.

This shiznit is cracking me up! Thanks for making my work day go by faster fella's!

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    "I'm a kook" (paraphrased by the skeg)

P.S. sending me a PM that says eat a dicck just further proves how pathetic you are
    hahahahaha-Is that cyber bullying?

Forum wars! Skeglegs, this is what you were looking for when you went trolling, correct? Funny that I only get called a kook online.... but your probably right

I'm enjoying this also, for what its worth. Someone put it well in the past "lets face it, none of us like each other"

I'm going to continue to give trolls what they ask for, so stay tuned in.

And the pm, "the skeg" - you accused me of clogging up the forums. I just cant make you happy, can I?
    Last edited by leethestud; Apr 7, 2011 at 06:40 PM.

Yah. I was busy over the winter, Lee. As in, surfing Barbados. Nica. The DR. Also Asia.

Won't be any apologies forthcoming from me for missing the extended flat spells at 'your' lake, er, break.

Also, very little time for reading these extended pissing matches on www.noswellinfo.com.

But it was humorous to read you trying to criticize the forecasts here without appearing to do so.

And that's it.

c ya

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post

B it chbreak, my boy, the only idiot in your life is the one staring back at you in the mirror every morning.

Now, go get a tissue & wipe your keyboard off, you little wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    i did not miss yankee.yankee is what you would call an idiot.i enjoyed the past month without his posts.lee did nothing wrong