LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. swellinfo

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by quietflightsurfr89 View Post
    im not crying buddy and im not a poser im was just stating that alot of websites are giving different reports usually there all the same or similar not one saying knee and another saying head to overhead and others saying chest sorry if i upset ya bud

as in south jersey i usually surf near or around seaside
    Well, for one thing we're talking about the weather, and for all of our models (models mind you) it's always got a mind of its own, and that's subject to change. As for "I am not a poser!" methinks you doth protest too much, and Larry Craig is not, and never has been gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. Education will set you free.

2. ok you guys got me i am a poser i dont surf i sit around all day with my thumb up my ass and watch the cams and just say i was there and the holland tunnel was the only tunnel i have been in and i also were shirts like "surf naked" i have long curly hair were sandals and boardshorts all year round and i keep a board strapped to the top of my car just incase later brahhhhhhssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by quietflightsurfr89 View Post
    ok you guys got me i am a poser i dont surf i sit around all day with my thumb up my ass and watch the cams and just say i was there and the holland tunnel was the only tunnel i have been in and i also were shirts like "surf naked" i have long curly hair were sandals and boardshorts all year round and i keep a board strapped to the top of my car just incase later brahhhhhhssssssss
    If you've put your time in the water and watched how storms have passed historically. You won't need to check so many reports. Just keep an eye on the wind and hope the usual 1-2hr swell window we usually get doesn't show up from 8pm-6am like it usually does.