LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Carver surf rack

anyone have one? I'm looking at the max version so i can haul my 9'4 when i need too, but not so sure. can the smaller version hold a 9'4 even though is says up to 8'?

i plan on buying that carver max sooner or later... I think it was only a few bucks more and it had a flat area on the top that would maybe fit a basket.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    anyone have one? I'm looking at the max version so i can haul my 9'4 when i need too, but not so sure. can the smaller version hold a 9'4 even though is says up to 8'?
    i have one. ii have the one thats on the side of the bike(herd the other on can cause dings). its realy nice but i think you should get the bigger one . ive put like 8.5foot board on the small rack and it didnt work as well as it should have so i suggest the bigger one.

Images
    there are 2 available for 89$ with free shipping on ebay. i might jump on it

Images
    dooo itttt
    its real nice to be able too ride with the board and not carry it

Images
    just bought it 89$ free ship. it says its the max, so we'll find out when it comes!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    just bought it 89$ free ship. it says its the max, so we'll find out when it comes!!
    awesome great find