LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: wtf

Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    www.theno6.com

Thanks to the following that make my time in and out of the water more enjoyable: No 6 Bodyboards, Billabong Wetsuits & Apparel, Von Zipper Eyewear, Redley fins

I did not know we could thank our sponsors on this site. In that case,

I would like to give a shout out to my wife, who's love and trust fund makes my time in the water more enjoyable.

And out of the water too!
    if only your parents had a college education, maybe you would've had a trust fund too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post

I did not know we could thank our sponsors on this site. In that case,

I would like to give a shout out to my wife, who's love and trust fund makes my time in the water more enjoyable.

And out of the water too!
    Why couldn't you thank your sponsors on the site? Even more important, why did you pull that out of everything which is pretty irrelevant?

If you think Jersey is crowded with "shoobies", "kooks", "newbies", or whatever else you want to call them, then do yourself a favor and stay in NJ. I promise you this, if you ever get the chance to travel, you will realize the definition of crowded. AUS, like North Narabeen, makes Manasquan look desolate. And the difference, EVERYBODY else surfs so well, that YOU end up looking like a kook.