LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Wtf??

Hybrid View

Wtf??

How in the world does a tropical storm/distrubance right off our coast not generate a swell?? Is anyone else out there extremely pissed off right now? I'm not meteorologist but there should've been a little more than ankle slappers out there this weekend. damn! I'm dying for some swell...

Images
    i know same here . try tonight about 2 hours before 7 pm , high tide at 650 , looks glassy maybe waist. the waves where good yesterday but a little chopped

Images
    Where are you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Where are you guys?
    I know, Waist all yesterday, and waist to head early this morning

friday and saturday morning were fun clean and waist high. this morning was a little smaller but still clean from 6 - 8am. surfside and gc had waves all weekend.

i was in NMB this weekend and you all are correct. There were some waves out there. The only problem was that they were at most waist high and those were few and far between, at least up in NMB. The thing that annoyed me the most was that I was expecting 5-6ft at least. I mean the storm was right off the coast! anway, there's some more disturbances down in the Carribean so hopefully this next weekend or so we get some more good ole fun waist high waves! yeah!