LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Board sale/swap @ Beach House

Don't know if anybody else was there today but wanted to say how awesome it was and can't wait for next year! Beach House Classic Board Shop in Bay Head. Great vibes, tons of sick boards and great deals! Bought my first longboard can't wait to surf it. Any one else go? Comments on the day?!

Images
    I planed to go and make a day out of it with the wife and kids but She came down with the stomach bug and I had to hang around the house and take care of the kids . I saw the pics from the Christian Surfers of Manasquan's Facebook page . It really looked like a blast this year. Dont they do 2 a year?? I knwo the Tuckerton Seaport is doing one
    May 7th when they show Bruce Brown's Editor uncut version of The Endless Summer

I picked up a longboard.. Funny not even from the swap but in the store...Im not a logger guy but figured its a pretty versitile stick. I can paddle around and work out when its flat.. and just cruise it in 2 ft clean peelers. Im stoked!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    I picked up a longboard.. Funny not even from the swap but in the store...Im not a logger guy but figured its a pretty versitile stick. I can paddle around and work out when its flat.. and just cruise it in 2 ft clean peelers. Im stoked!
    what did u get?

A 9'4 Ricky Carrol.. I know nothing about it but it rips enough for me! At a good price too.

I think the used Stick list had a 8'4" Skip Frye does anyone see it or know the asking price?

Quote Originally Posted by goofy footer View Post
    I think the used Stick list had a 8'4" Skip Frye does anyone see it or know the asking price?
    I don't remember seeing it although there were a ton of boards. I can get in touch with the seller if you want me too and see if he still has it. Send me a PM if your interested.

Images
    It was definitely a good time, some good deals to be had too. I sold a few things and was real tempted to grab a longboard but had to resist the temptation, not really any good noseriders in my size/price range anyway.

I drove past on my way back from my surf but i was beat

Damn there was some good deals, huh? shoulda grabbed myself a log

Lots of good deals on all price ranges and sizes. Heres a link to some pics from me and some other guys from another forum.
    http://jamboards.com/view_topic.php?...um_id=1&page=6