LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Board Swap deals?

Were there many decent modern longboards in the $300-$400 range? Seems like all the pre-Swap posts here and on Longboard.net were referencing prices starting at $600-$800 or more. I understand that rare vintage boards in mint condition are a separate category, though. Maybe there were some good prices on fins or board bags if you got there early enough (and weren't pre-sold on LB.net), I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by johnxyz View Post
    Were there many decent modern longboards in the $300-$400 range? Seems like all the pre-Swap posts here and on Longboard.net were referencing prices starting at $600-$800 or more. I understand that rare vintage boards in mint condition are a separate category, though. Maybe there were some good prices on fins or board bags if you got there early enough (and weren't pre-sold on LB.net), I suppose.
    I only saw one for $400 that was newer and in good shape. I picked one up from inside the shop for 420 .. its a newer one.

Images
    There were a few in the $300-$400 range, most had a few dings that needed repaired but were in decent shape. I did see a nice 9'1" with a slight buckle that had been repaired really well go for $200 which I think was a good deal. I was hoping for some retro fishes but there was only one there, the rest were either longboards, vintage single fins or shortboards.

They had a bunch of short boards.. for good prices.. ill deff pick up a couple next time.

Images
    from the pics I seen there were a cpl Cooperfish's ,Bings , and Greg Noll "Da'Kat" model, tons of short boards new and vintage.

Defianlty wish I could have gone , Oh well next time I guess

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    There were a few in the $300-$400 range, most had a few dings that needed repaired but were in decent shape. I did see a nice 9'1" with a slight buckle that had been repaired really well go for $200 which I think was a good deal. I was hoping for some retro fishes but there was only one there, the rest were either longboards, vintage single fins or shortboards.
    Yeah that red and yellow Walden.. I wanted it! But just passed it on .. Shoulda took it.