LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dukestorm

This highlights how much the reports section on this site is underused. Would love to see LBCrew's always reliable reports start showing up here. Living in Red Bank, a little bit of intel is always valuable.

It's tough to keep doing all the work it takes to maintain a site like that, or even a simple blog. It makes me wonder if eventually someone might try charging a fee to make it worth all the effort. I, for one, would be willing to pay a little money for a good local reporting service.

Definately going to miss LBCrew and Aloha Rics accurate and timely morning reports.
    LBCrew any chance you'll be posting them on this site going forward?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    This highlights how much the reports section on this site is underused.
    This could be why.

see the Signup to report Link

An error occurred
    Page not found
    Click here to return to the home page.

I agree...LBCrews reports/ forecasts were spot on! Cheers...hope to hear from you some other way.

Images
    Ya the Duke is going to be missed . I always found his reports to be spot on. The reports were always nice too. I was always stoked to see a positive report logged at 630 in the morn, it set a nice tone to the day. That being said the surfcasts were fewer and farther between last year, and it was with that that I began to look for other sites and stumbled onto this great resource. But for sure the Duke will be missed.

facebook as a temp replacement?

Anybody want to set up a facebook page that could be like the reports section of dukestorm? Not nearly as good but better than nothing. I for one don't live in walking distance to the beach, and it was nice having people post whether it was worth the hassell of putting on a wetsuit and all in the middle of the winter.

Solid forecasting, great reporters over the years, and had seemless transiton from JoeMac's site. Thanks to all who were involved. Aloha Ric, I will be sending business your way for sure. LBCrew, thanks for being honest.

most of all we will all miss Aloha Rick's haoli attempts at pidgin

Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    This highlights how much the reports section on this site is underused. Would love to see LBCrew's always reliable reports start showing up here. Living in Red Bank, a little bit of intel is always valuable.
    Check the waves yourself you yuppy clown!! If anything we need less reports so the lineups will thin out specially with yuppy red bank and rumson clowns.

There are few things lamer than a guy calling someone names from behind an anonymous internet handle.