LOGIN | REGISTER

Cape Cod surf spots

Does anyone know of the best spots to surf in cape cod, ma?

Outer cape. Wellfleet, Orleans.

I doubt you will get too many specific spots, other than well known ones....

Images
    Just head to the national seashore, your will find spots any and everywhere along the entire stretch. There are better spots than others but each winter creates new breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by CC1717 View Post
    I doubt you will get too many specific spots, other than well known ones....
    How crowded is cape cod this time of year? I'm road tripping up that way next week, and looking at getting in a monday session either there or rhode island as long as the forecast holds up. Seems there is a lot of room to spread out on the cape, but I also don't like complete isolation.

Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    How crowded is cape cod this time of year? I'm road tripping up that way next week, and looking at getting in a monday session either there or rhode island as long as the forecast holds up. Seems there is a lot of room to spread out on the cape, but I also don't like complete isolation.
    It wont be crowded at all this time of year. People usually start going to cape cod once memorial day weekend kicks off.

Images
    See any of the sharks yet?

a ton of seals whenever im up there but no sharks yet