LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Fantasy Surfer Bells Beach

All of us in the Fantasy Surfer league dont forget to post your team soon.... The Bells waiting period starts next week sometime.
    Dane is out for this one too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    All of us in the Fantasy Surfer league dont forget to post your team soon.... The Bells waiting period starts next week sometime.
    Dane is out for this one too.
    Can't wait. It's a shame there is such a lull between contests! I was amped after the first event.

yeah me too

I was too, love the new ASP tour judging and guys going for it, not doing 3 turns to the beach anymore. This contest is they actually get swell at bells should be interesting, the flatter face walls of bells could change the game. Guys like Taylor knox with powerful hacks could kill the new school kids being that the air oppourtunites aren't there as much at bells.

I was too, love the new ASP tour judging and guys going for it, not doing 3 turns to the beach anymore. This contest is they actually get swell at bells should be interesting, the flatter face walls of bells could change the game. Guys like Taylor knox with powerful hacks could kill the new school kids being that the air oppourtunites aren't there as much at bells.
    unless they move down the beach to winki-pop, as they have done in previous years when bells sucked

The event may start today. It is 1 am there now. Better get your team together before 4pm today (EST)

i have almost a completely different line up. except for parko, what a steal

This being my first year playing im hesitant to give up my lower money guys beacuse at 3 mil each to start julian wilson, dusty payne, josh keer and guys like that could be worth 6 mil by the time bells is over espcially if its at a more high performance wave like winki. The big money guys Taj, Slates, Jordy etc i think will translate well to any of the spots the bells contest may run at but you can only have a few of those guys on the roster. ITs definitly a fun strategy thing. Im digging it.

ya i have taj and kelly, gambling with wild card adam robertson and julian wilson.

It's never a gamble with the wildcard!
    I changed my whole line up with the exception of kelly and taj.
    Parko, Owen Wright, Kelly, Cory Lopez, Taj, Adam Robertson, Julian and Simpo.

I guess thats a pretty stupid strategy to give up my guys, but who cares its not like anythign is up for grabs. Whose everyone else got?

This being my first year playing im hesitant to give up my lower money guys beacuse at 3 mil each to start julian wilson, dusty payne, josh keer and guys like that could be worth 6 mil by the time bells is over espcially if its at a more high performance wave like winki. The big money guys Taj, Slates, Jordy etc i think will translate well to any of the spots the bells contest may run at but you can only have a few of those guys on the roster. ITs definitly a fun strategy thing. Im digging it.

the strategy is to get the most points out of your team, not make the most money. i guess if you waited ALL season to trade those guys then you could stack your team, but you'd be missing out on a lot of points from the consistent heavy hitters.