LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Like I said before, I had the priviledge of free surfing with Taj and his boys before the trestles event earlier this year and man... That guy is going to win a lot this year. Maybe its just because being in the water with him was a completely different perspective than what you see from the beach, or on TV. But he surfs so much faster and with so much precision than in years past.... I think he is going to finally break through and start dominating. The guy is ridiculous... I felt the same way about fanning about 4 years ago... You could just tell that stuff was clicking and that he was on fire... And that if anyone was gonna battle kelly, it was him... Im thinking Taj is finally gonna break through... Maybe this week... I like the aussies on their home turf... Taj was murdering SoCal, so I can't wait to see him get lose back in OZ with the other boys.

what is the deal with the negative money? like if i put somebody on my team who is over budget and it says i have - 500,000 $...... I haven't tried saving it this way cause it just seemed like a bad idea, but anybody know what the story is there?

Adam Robertson is an interesting canidate. He made it to the final against parko at bells in 2009, but last year he was out in round 2. Decisions Decisions....

It annoys me that heats 4-6 just say "wild card" instead of the guy's name.... i want to know what heat he's in !!!
    Last edited by epidemicepic; Apr 19, 2011 at 12:53 AM.

Slats, taj, parko, wilko, juls wilson, alejo muniz, dusty payne, damo. Loved the way Alejo surfed at snapper, and I think Juls is going to make a big run. Calling Juls is going to win an event is rookie year. Parko is fired up, He'll be one to seriously watch - like always. Your a dummy if you dont get parko for 5 Million

its on now! 2nd heat first round

Looks so fun!

damn i missed the first round, r2 is on standby for later though!

Round 2 is running at 845

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Round 2 is running at 845
    hell yes, they are running at winkipop too!

Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    hell yes, they are running at winkipop too!
    thank the lord. now we won't just see floaters and cutbacks