LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

question for micah

micah was that you taking pictures today (monday) at the inlet???

Images
    Indeed!

Check em out:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/gallery/sho....php?i=918&c=1

Do you happen to know the name of the blonde hair guy (shown in the pic above), who was killing it out there this afternoon? One of the better surfers I've seen around here in while.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Sep 11, 2007 at 02:53 AM.

Images
    Hey Micah, from a distance it sort of looks like one of the guys we did Tow-Ats with that day.

What time were those pictures taken? I got off work a little early, but called the buoy center and a few shops to get a report and decided golf was a better idea but those looked kind of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Do you happen to know the name of the blonde hair guy (shown in the pic above), who was killing it out there this afternoon? One of the better surfers I've seen around here in while.
    Looks to me like Joey Boulanger..Vince's younger bro but hard to tell w/o zoomed in.

slater powell

thats north carolina's own slater powell. killin' it. Comes up a lot to party and surf with the local boys.
    Quin Revel

Images
    I'd say he was about in his mid to upper 20's. I didnt' get any great photos of him, but he was definitely surfing well. I need to upgrade my camera!

yo micah i'm tryin to figure out if that one left wave with the bodyboarder on it is me... i made it out of a pretty deep left and i think thats the one..

i was filming the inlet this morning and tonight....it was probably Colin Herlinhy....i heard hes a sick body boarder that now surfs (really really well)...but hes real gnarly...goes on anything....charges

nah it def. wasn't colin ... micah filmed him in the one and only MIA haha that video is sick if you surf or bodyboard it doesn't matter check it out... but yea micah i thought i saw you on the beach i was riding the black hubb ... you don't still live up near UD do you?? and i have those pictures from the one day a whillle back when you came out at dumps with chuck and tall ass dan soren and all them i have a sick shot of you i just need to upload them but i'll post them on here as soon as i do .. that kid was rippin i have no idea who it was but there was def. some good ass surfers out there today...

Images
    Nice... I'd be stoked to see the photos you have!