LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boardshorts

Boardshorts

Anyone know a store or site where we can get cheap boardshorts? Because $60 for a pair of shorts is getting a little ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    Anyone know a store or site where we can get cheap boardshorts? Because $60 for a pair of shorts is getting a little ridiculous
    those are the hi-tech 4 way stretch water repellent boardshorts. check whiskeymilitia they got cheap gear. also look at your local dept. store if you're desperate

Images
    I hate those stretch boardshorts, they don't stay on my waist. They don't fall down but they just go up really easily.

4. Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    i prefer boardshorts that have a interior pouch to hold my anal beads, and they keep them from popping out while i surf

Images
    Cant go wrong for 40 bucks

Images
    TJ maxx or Marshalls. All the top brand high performance boardies from past season for $20, thats where I get mine. Hurley phantoms, Oneill superfreak, Billabong platinum, Volcom, Body glove, they got em all.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    TJ maxx or Marshalls. All the top brand high performance boardies from past season for $20, thats where I get mine. Hurley phantoms, Oneill superfreak, Billabong platinum, Volcom, Body glove, they got em all.
    Better get to marshalls and stock up . I know a guys whos is a clothing rep and they said alot of that is coming to a end . Most companies now are making enough boardshorts to fill store surf shop orders. There will be more more make 20,000 pairs and only sell 15,000 to surf shops and the remaider will got to marshalls at 20 buck a pair. Alot of the clothing companies are seeing its killing there Surfshops who have been loyal over the years

MattJohnson - The TJ MAXX and Marshalls in cape may court house in the beginning of summer usually have wetsuits. Like im talking about a billabong platinum 75% off and so on. Spring suits for 20$, ect.. I don't know where they get these suits, but I'm not asking questions

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    MattJohnson - The TJ MAXX and Marshalls in cape may court house in the beginning of summer usually have wetsuits. Like im talking about a billabong platinum 75% off and so on. Spring suits for 20$, ect.. I don't know where they get these suits, but I'm not asking questions
    They use to get them from surf companies. They uses to make a huge amount of product and what doesnt get sold to surf shops would go to Marshalls/ tj maxx at a reduced rate to get it out of the warehouse to make room for the new line coming out.

Now since most surfshops raised hell with surf companies about it now companies like reef , billabong, hurley, ect make only enough product to fill orders for surfshop( and no department stores or big chain stores cant order from the company) So there is litterly no unsold product sitting in warehouses.
    I know a cpl guys who are sales reps for some surf companies and they have all told me the same thing. Pretty soon scoring at Marshalls is gonna be over soon

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Pretty soon scoring at Marshalls is gonna be over soon

thank god!!