LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boardshorts

I shall go to tjmaxx and marshall tomorrow

Absolutely.

Check out TruckerDeluxe.com
    They are specialized in surf, skate, street, urban clothing for men.
    Handpicked items from popular brands but they are cheaper than other online stores.
    Save on shipping, by ordering one or two shorts!

Mens Clothing | TruckerDeluxe

Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    Anyone know a store or site where we can get cheap boardshorts? Because $60 for a pair of shorts is getting a little ridiculous
    Great site for cheap boardshorts and tees....
    http://www.killerdana.com/

Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    Anyone know a store or site where we can get cheap boardshorts? Because $60 for a pair of shorts is getting a little ridiculous
    Hurley $26 Whiskey Militia RiGhT nOw!

if your in delmarva area the bethany wearhouse on 26 has some. i got 3 pairs there memorial dayweekend for 10$ each so there probably floatin around 20-30 buck now.

Images
    I wear exercise shorts. They are just as long as boardshorts made from the same super light, fast dry, super stretchy material with lycra shorts inside so they feel snug but look loose. The only difference I can see from boardshorts are the crazy colors (mine are black) and the price $10 - $15.
    Last edited by Zippy; Jun 16, 2011 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Better get to marshalls and stock up . I know a guys whos is a clothing rep and they said alot of that is coming to a end . Most companies now are making enough boardshorts to fill store surf shop orders. There will be more more make 20,000 pairs and only sell 15,000 to surf shops and the remaider will got to marshalls at 20 buck a pair. Alot of the clothing companies are seeing its killing there Surfshops who have been loyal over the years
    I'm no inventory/economic genius (or..anything for that matter)...but doesn't that sound a lot easier than to actually be done? I doubt they were just making excess amounts just for kicks. I'm sure this all changes on a yearly basis based on the market, and the leftovers are something you can't easily plot in advance.

yeah, I think those reps were wishful thinkers. PACsun accounts for a huge amount of sales for the big surf companies so they need to keep inventory high. Places like TJ Maxx are a great way to get rid of inventory.

Marshalls and the outlets in Delaware if you live close by.

Iíll be rockin denim cut offs and wife beater tank tops in the line up this summer. Maybe even a chain for my velcro wallet. Yeeaahh Haaahh