LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/20

4/20

whos excited to celebrate 4/20

overrated. Smoking sucks

why did there have to be a whole new thread for this? i'm pretty sure there was an identical on last year...

oh, & the whole concept has always struck me as kinda stupid...like a pothead's valentine's day. if you're gonna smoke, smoke. why do you need a special day to do it?

Images
    Why do alcoholics need to use every and any possible holiday as an excuse to get drunk and party?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    why did there have to be a whole new thread for this? i'm pretty sure there was an identical on last year...

oh, & the whole concept has always struck me as kinda stupid...like a pothead's valentine's day. if you're gonna smoke, smoke. why do you need a special day to do it?
    very profound comparison!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Why do alcoholics need to use every and any possible holiday as an excuse to get drunk and party?
    I'm pretty sure alcoholics drink no matter what day it is. Hence why they're alcoholics.

I used to get excited for April 20, when i was 14. Now i get excited when it's 5:20pm

drugs ruin lives and families

Quote Originally Posted by ripturbo View Post
    drugs ruin lives and families
    My D.A.R.E. officer told me that in the 5th grade.....i always wondered why they said just "drugs" because arent pain killers, prescribed medicines and all other kind of "make you feel better" substances, drugs?? So does that mean that any of you rich doctors in here that prescribe me pill form medicine are ruining my life and my family?

10. Get the hell outta here man. When I was 16 my brother overdosed on marijuana aka the devil. It was all fun and games with the occasional cheech and chong movie. Then the laughter ended. **** you man.