LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/20

You can pretty much kill or hurt yourself with anything if you take enough of it.

Boo. Marijuana contributes to gangs & violence. Besides why do you want to give some illiterate high school drop out with saggy pants and bad tattoos your hard earned twenty spot? Make 'em earn by flipping burgers or at least put in the effort to collect it from the from the government. Or those A holes in Mexico who kidnap Americans or cut their own fellow citizens heads off. No way! You want my money? Cross the border illegally like everyone else and wait for some unscrupulous contractor picks you up at Home Depot to put you to work under the table. But you Say "My weed comes from Canada so this doesn't apply to me" Bull! You create the market that makes these other jackoffs successful.

Images
    ha. all the nugs we see here are homegrown by close friends not some mexicant or some candanian

oh great another one of these. i'm 40, and have never smoked pot, and never will. i don't like the stoner culture at all or the band sublime. however i don't care if people do it, and i do see it as less harmful than alcohol, and even cigarettes. i don't know if it's possible to overdose on it, but i can tell you i believe very much that it gave my dad lung cancer, and killed him. he smoked cigarettes on, and off, and smoked a combined 10 years of his life. no more than a pack a day. i'm pretty sure he didn't smoke a cigarette from the time he was 34 until he died. he did smoke weed daily from the time he was a young kid probably in his teens until he was 55, and diagnosed with lung cancer. i don't think smoking anything is gonna prevent you from cancer or other respiratory illness.

Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    sorry for your loss man but you can't od by smoking weed. It's been estimated that the LD 50 (the dose where half the subjects die) would require consumption of about 5 pounds of flowering tops. So, it can't be done. People that aren't used to it can suffer nausea, disorientation, or paranoia at high doses. Probably several grams or more at one sitting. Even then though, these symptoms are mild and do not require medical attention. It's a remarkably safe drug compared to tobacco and alcohol, both of which can and do kill people who overdose.
    this guy

Quote Originally Posted by steamfed View Post
    ha. all the nugs we see here are homegrown by close friends not some mexicant or some candanian
    you cant even spell so back out. i bet theyre losers also

7. Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    sorry for your loss man but you can't od by smoking weed. It's been estimated that the LD 50 (the dose where half the subjects die) would require consumption of about 5 pounds of flowering tops. So, it can't be done. People that aren't used to it can suffer nausea, disorientation, or paranoia at high doses. Probably several grams or more at one sitting. Even then though, these symptoms are mild and do not require medical attention. It's a remarkably safe drug compared to tobacco and alcohol, both of which can and do kill people who overdose.
    Idk if you know or not, but I was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    oh great another one of these. i'm 40, and have never smoked pot, and never will. i don't like the stoner culture at all or the band sublime. however i don't care if people do it, and i do see it as less harmful than alcohol, and even cigarettes. i don't know if it's possible to overdose on it, but i can tell you i believe very much that it gave my dad lung cancer, and killed him. he smoked cigarettes on, and off, and smoked a combined 10 years of his life. no more than a pack a day. i'm pretty sure he didn't smoke a cigarette from the time he was 34 until he died. he did smoke weed daily from the time he was a young kid probably in his teens until he was 55, and diagnosed with lung cancer. i don't think smoking anything is gonna prevent you from cancer or other respiratory illness.
    Your dad lied to you when he said he quit cigarettes. And no more than a pack a day? Thats quite a lot.

[QUOTE=Kenny Powers;94796]Idk if you know or not, but I was joking.

hahaha kinda figured but didnt want to come off as that a sshole

Images
    guys, long story short. $30,000 to $40,000 over about 8 years and all I had to show for it was the inability for complex thinking for about 2 years after I quit. Total waste of money, time, health and your life.

To anyone who wants to get a job where they actually have to use their brain, I suggest you quit now. Otherwise your competitors, peers and colleagues will run circles around you because your brain doesn't function properly.

Ever meet someone who has smoked for an extended amount of time? I'm talking about like 20 years. To me they all seem borderline Schizofrenic (sp?). The stuff does affect your brain in serious ways that are not always noticable at first.

Props to the guy above who has hit bottom and battled back up and conquered this addiction. I am in the same boat as he is. This stuff opened doors to stuff I swore I would never touch. I would say it is directly responsible for bringing me to the lowest point in my life.

Btw: I love seeing stoners out in the lineup... I can spot them from a mile away. Huffing and puffing, can't breath, out of shape. I paddle right around them, drop in, off the lip, WAPAAAAAAH! then just get pitted bro, so pitted. Like I did yesterday, stand up barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
    Get the hell outta here man. When I was 16 my brother overdosed on marijuana aka the devil. It was all fun and games with the occasional cheech and chong movie. Then the laughter ended. **** you man.
    F*ck you a$$hole. If you weren't such a moron, you'd realize why we allll kno your lying. but im not even gonna tell you, just think about it. f*cking idiot