LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/20

Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    hey ****head ,
    f u c k i n a s s hole. s h i t
    Keepin it classy! Sorry about your dad dude, seriously, my dad is my best friend. You have to realize that some people on here dont grasp the gravity of certain situations, or they just dont give a s h i t. Happy 420.

Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    you guys have it all backwards, cancer CAUSES smoking (yes you read that correctly), the tobacco companies proved it in like 1970 something.
    Only in soviet russia!!!!

"Smoke weed everyday" - Nate Dogg. RIP

Images
    Nate Dogg died? How? When?

Just did a little research. Looks like he's been suffering from strokes for the past few years and died about a month ago.

REGULATORS! Mount up.
    Last edited by wallysurfr; Apr 18, 2011 at 06:15 PM.

Im not doing your research for you!
    1. Go to www.google.com
    2. Type in "Nate Dogg, died"
    3. Click First Link
    4. enjoi the rest of your day

Stroke, last month

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Btw: I love seeing stoners out in the lineup... I can spot them from a mile away. Huffing and puffing, can't breath, out of shape. I paddle right around them, drop in, off the lip, WAPAAAAAAH! then just get pitted bro, so pitted. Like I did yesterday, stand up barrels.
    Btw: I've heard Michael Phelps yanks tubes. Think you can outpaddle him, Wally? Not all who burn buds are 'stoners'...

Images
    Not every surfer out in the lineup has Olympic coaching and training like him.

If you take the average stoner, yes I can out paddle him. I would be so bold to say that I have a higher cardio stamina than anyone out there who smokes on a regular basis and has been smoking for an extended amount of time. But I also play about 5 hours of soccer every week, jog and lift weights on a daily basis.

Just because Phelps can swim in a pool doesn't mean anything about his skills when there are 6 ft. waves throwing on a sandbar, rip tides and water swirling all over the place.

I would take him if the goal was to get outside on a thruster in 6-8 ft. consistant waves. Just like he would take me in a 200m butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    Btw: I've heard Michael Phelps yanks tubes. Think you can outpaddle him, Wally? Not all who burn buds are 'stoners'...
    Thats because water bongs purify the smoke, duhhhhhhhhhhh

I would take him if the goal was to get outside on a thruster in 6-8 ft. consistant waves. Just like he would take me in a 200m butterfly.
    That is one BOLD statement. I am going to disagree

I smoke 3/4 a pack of stogs daily and .5 g of chron daily. I was def hurting yesterday after i got decked in the head by the lip trying to get into a barrel. I was washed around and by the time i got to the surface another wave had me. I was dying for air. Maybe its time to switch to that E-cig thingy and a vap. Proabably not though, i am stuck in my waves.. ways!

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Not every surfer out in the lineup has Olympic coaching and training like him.

If you take the average stoner, yes I can out paddle him. I would be so bold to say that I have a higher cardio stamina than anyone out there who smokes on a regular basis and has been smoking for an extended amount of time. But I also play about 5 hours of soccer every week, jog and lift weights on a daily basis.

Just because Phelps can swim in a pool doesn't mean anything about his skills when there are 6 ft. waves throwing on a sandbar, rip tides and water swirling all over the place.

The point was about fitness, not skills. Scoobey go to CA already.

lets clear this up, none of you are out paddling micheal phelps. If you didnt know this, the US Olympic swim team trains regularly with the Navy Seals in Coronado. So how about paddling a 1000lb RHIB assault craft in consistent 6-8 foot surf? Does this get him a little credit? because its part of his training routine. Not to mention the 5000 calories or so that he consumes (and burns) and you dont, that man is an energy producing machine.

Second- i dont feel like googling study after study, but a "bong rip" VERY closely resembles the most widely accepted lung strengthening exercises and apparatus available in rehabilitation (not the drug kind)

Happy 420!