LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Indian River Inlet

Anyone been to the inlet lately? does it still suck?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurf4 View Post
    Anyone been to the inlet lately? does it still suck?
    Really? you're asking that from Ocean View....Ironic.

yeah, i just drove by there...there was sh!t waves and 50 guys sitting on top of each other...looked real fun!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Really? you're asking that from Ocean View....Ironic.
    Yeah right, I was thinking the same thing. If your in Ocean View as I am you know its only about 5min car ride. If ya can't drive get your parents to take a little scenic drive up and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    yeah, i just drove by there...there was sh!t waves and 50 guys sitting on top of each other...looked real fun!
    actually it was fun and 95pct of em couldnt catch waves but yer positive attitude is infectious

It was easily DOH and thumpin' at the northside. I got shacked hangin 5 on the Walden. Wazup, well worth the drive from Vienna.

Only prob is I'm gonna have to 3 more sets of those Rasta fins to get some money towards saving those dolphins from the Japanese. This is of course because I have to balance my kharma and offset my carbon footprint from the commute.

Images
    Easily DOH? Reeeeally?

not even close. maybe head hi sets

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by h20man View Post
    Yeah right, I was thinking the same thing. If your in Ocean View as I am you know its only about 5min car ride. If ya can't drive get your parents to take a little scenic drive up and back.
    what he probably means by "location ocean view" next to his handle, is that his grandparents' beach home is in ocean view.

hahah howd u know? but its pretty much mine.but i go for the whole summer and a lot in the winter