LOGIN | REGISTER

4/17 - Deal, NJ - Photo request - will pay $$$

hello. i was surfing darlington in deal nj on sunday. in front of the small jetty. there were a bunch of photogs on the beach and jetty and i believe i was shot by some of them. i was riding a bright RED 8'1" and am a goofy footer. if anyone has photos, or knows someone who does please let me know! i am willing to pay good money. PLEASEEEEE!!!!!

Images
    benny.................

Images
    Matt, I emailed you the photos I got. Just FYI, you only have to send one email - not 2 emails, a private message and a forum thread

Hi Matt, I was there taking pictures and I have a few good shots of you. I'm trying to sort through them all and organize (took about 1,000). I'll send them to you asap!

can you guys post these pic or send them my way i would like to see them too. there is no better way to correct your surfing other then seeing yourself surf

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Matt, I emailed you the photos I got. Just FYI, you only have to send one email - not 2 emails, a private message and a forum thread
    Hey man! I was at Darlington yesterday too, would you mind emailing photos of groms I guess you couldn't distinguish haha, would be great!
    Jmclessons@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Surfreports; Apr 19, 2011 at 03:26 AM.