LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    monmouth county
    Posts
    98

    need funboard/longboard for cheap

    alright, so my girlfriends birthday is may 4th and she really wants a new surfboard. she rides one of her dads old 70s boards and its just not cutting it for her. i am looking to get her something between 7 feet and 8 feet. if you have something bigger or smaller still let me know. I am looking to spend between 200-300, but want a board that is in good condition. ive been searching online and a few shops and the only thing in my range really is softop boards. everything else is kind of old beatup funboards. alright well let me know, my number is 908 839 5922

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ortley beach NJ
    Posts
    370
    Images
    45
    so no soft tops?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    2,972
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by rideacarr View Post
    alright, so my girlfriends birthday is may 4th and she really wants a new surfboard. she rides one of her dads old 70s boards and its just not cutting it for her. i am looking to get her something between 7 feet and 8 feet. if you have something bigger or smaller still let me know. I am looking to spend between 200-300, but want a board that is in good condition. ive been searching online and a few shops and the only thing in my range really is softop boards. everything else is kind of old beatup funboards. alright well let me know, my number is 908 839 5922


    What kinda 70's board is it???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    85
    Ive got a 7'6 BIC epoxy funboard, but Im in VB.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    monmouth county
    Posts
    98
    definitely not trying to come to VB, i am not looking to get her a softboard either. i am not sure what type of board it is, some single fin retro board. not sure what make it is

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    OC MD
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by VAsurfer604 View Post
    Ive got a 7'6 BIC epoxy funboard, but Im in VB.
    i learned on pretty much this exact board, and i LOVED it. at first i saw that bic logo and thought it was going to be crap but it was a wave-catching machine.

  7. #7
    Go to my website www.mahadysurfboards.com click on boards look at the 5th column down and last board on the right . It's a single fin triple stringer design. I have it at my house in Wall it's in great shape only used 4 times it's a 9 footer. Your welcome to come and take a look at .
    Tom

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    monmouth county
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahady Surfboards View Post
    Go to my website www.mahadysurfboards.com click on boards look at the 5th column down and last board on the right . It's a single fin triple stringer design. I have it at my house in Wall it's in great shape only used 4 times it's a 9 footer. Your welcome to come and take a look at .
    Tom
    how much are you looking for it. probably around 450-500? the most i can spend is around 250, if you have any boards around that price i am definitely interested.