LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coast Guard

Are you nuts, haven't you heard about the new Coast Guard training. I heard there is only a 15% passing rate.

madusnseal Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by steelwave42 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... FRIGIN HILARIOUS.

jakepolitik,

Seriously tho, you should check into this, and take into account what you feel about the possibility of you ending up over there... I'm not speaking from any point of view, but I know that for a few of my friends which have been in different branches of the military, getting out was MUCH harder then the recruiters made it out to be. Not talking about early release or anything either, I'm talking about the extensions they received from the man in charge. Be concouss of the times we are living in is all I'm saying. Good luck in whatever decision you make.

And good luck to you Kurt, and thanks.
    yeah but i still need more info, thanks any way though

madusnseal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    Are you nuts, haven't you heard about the new Coast Guard training. I heard there is only a 15% passing rate.

I don't know but thats a sick photo

Quote Originally Posted by steelwave42 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... FRIGIN HILARIOUS.

jakepolitik,

Seriously tho, you should check into this, and take into account what you feel about the possibility of you ending up over there... I'm not speaking from any point of view, but I know that for a few of my friends which have been in different branches of the military, getting out was MUCH harder then the recruiters made it out to be. Not talking about early release or anything either, I'm talking about the extensions they received from the man in charge. Be concouss of the times we are living in is all I'm saying. Good luck in whatever decision you make.

And good luck to you Kurt, and thanks.
    Thanks for the heads up.

I am doing the college program. They pay for your last two years of college. By the time I am graduated we better be out of Iraq.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madusnseal View Post
    I don't know but thats a sick photo
    It's photoshopped.

Click Me!

Images

SF photo

. . . yeah, and it's not even a CG red and white Heli. It's a great white going after "seals" get it?

madusnseal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    It's photoshopped.

Click Me!
    wow....thats crazy thats real. those guys must be hardcore.