LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    That's 6.3 ft, it's the perspective that's throwing it off.

P.S. Adam Bradley has a small *****. Your girlfriend told me.

I already SS your SS, i will now troll your friends on facebook.
    6.3 ft, yeah dude, your probably right. Might as well just call it chest high....

Your probably right about Adam too I edited to scratch out names, thanks.

SS my SS? Ok, have fun with that...?

Screenshot your screenshot, havn't you seen Inception.

I'm on the third level. What you can troll from your computer in 5 minutes, can be trolled through your screenshot for almost 18.1 hours in that 5 minute timespan, and by the time we get to my screenshot of your screenshot that original 5 minute timespan has expanded to involve over 9.73 (repeating) years of trolling. It's pretty basic science you nerd. If we decend onto the screenshot of my screenshot of your screenshot, we could basically be stuck in an infinite time warp sword fighting each other endlesslessy with our epeens. This is the kinda consequence you start when screenshotting screenshots...so beware.

P.S. Since Lee keeps editing the picture here is the original screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images

The 50 year storm at bells bra!

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Screenshot your screenshot, havn't you seen Inception.

I'm on the third level. What you can troll from your computer in 5 minutes, can be trolled through your screenshot for almost 18.1 hours in that 5 minute timespan, and by the time we get to my screenshot of your screenshot that original 5 minute timespan has expanded to involve over 9.73 (repeating) years of trolling. It's pretty basic science you nerd. If we decend onto the screenshot of my screenshot of your screenshot, we could basically be stuck in an infinite time warp sword fighting each other endlesslessy with our epeens. This is the kinda consequence you start when screenshotting screenshots...so beware.

P.S. Since Lee keeps editing the picture here is the original screenshot
    im totally with you- its like the "inception" of trolling. And I like what you have done with the photo, good stuff.
    Last edited by leethestud; Apr 25, 2011 at 07:35 PM.

Indian River

Did anyone surf Indian River inlet a few years back when OCMD and fenwick closed the beaches due to the hurricane? I forget the name of the cane but That was the biggest day for me and I was riding a twin fin holding on for dear life cause my regular shortie was out of commision that day- hholy crap it was scary and fun- had to have had a few hundred people in the water that day

Images
    I'll post up 15ft NJ when i get home from work. That's right I said NEW JERSEY!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wet Monster View Post
    Did anyone surf Indian River inlet a few years back when OCMD and fenwick closed the beaches due to the hurricane? I forget the name of the cane but That was the biggest day for me and I was riding a twin fin holding on for dear life cause my regular shortie was out of commision that day- hholy crap it was scary and fun- had to have had a few hundred people in the water that day
    Might be Ernesto you're thinking of..that seems like the most recent one where everyone surfed NSIRI in a pack after the Towns closed the beach. There were other jetties working tho...with fewer heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    I'll post up 15ft NJ when i get home from work. That's right I said NEW JERSEY!
    Yes... DOH + New Jersey and rideable does happen. It's rare... but anyone that's serious about surfing here, has been around a while, and has the right board, knows.

I've surfed 15' Tres Palmas (on a rented board with a mis-matched glassed-on rail fin!)... and I actually think 15' New Jersey is more scary and more punishing.

Images
    overhead...maybe a little more...

Images
    Paddled into a couple of stomach high bombs a couple times. Pretty hardcore