LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    Who cares about the people these storms effected they knew what they were getting into when they chose to live in those tornado proned states. Not like this is the first spring that ever had severe weather there. This happens every single year forever. Just like how Cali is prone to fires and earth quakes and florida and gulf is prone to hurricanes.
    Wow. I guess a screen name does say a lot about someone.

Images
    A half mile wide tornado rolling through an urbanized area... terrifying.

Images
    holy crap.. that first video in the link chuck posted was scary. that guy had to be freaked out. As soon as I hear of a tornado watch or warning, I immediately think of the closest place of best protection. I wouldnt have been the guy in the car video'ing... I'd be finding a ditch or somewhere to hide.

suburbanscumnjpunk karmas a b**&^

Natural Population control!!!!!!!!!! get over it people

ouch! -back to surf, calling in sick for friday. delmarva guys wetsuit 3/2 ? boots, gloves. last week in buxton surfed w/ 3/2 no boots or gloves, felt great. havnt surfed md waters in over a month so recomendations on rubber.

yeah i dont know about know boots..but last week i surfed with no gloves or hood.i really want no boots..i think i might just try?

Maybe if it was small but for a real session im keepin alot on. Dont want to get cold cuz once that happens the bigger ones look less appealing to pull into. good 4/3....3mm gloves, 7mm boots, maybe hood.

Images
    went out today with 4/3, nothing else. I was down in buxton last weekend and i felt just as good today as down there

Images
    but then again, i am wearing fins, which is a little better than straight barefoot, but you should be fine
    Last edited by Spongegnar; Apr 29, 2011 at 01:49 AM.