LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Exclamation Where the f#!@ is the SWELLS!?!?!?!!!!

Swellinfo, Why the hell is it been so flat up here in the northeast/east coast for so long?!?! Is it the weather or just theres been no swell. Usually at this time we start to get some nice surf with the warm water before winter fills in

Images
    This is the lamest September I can remember in a long time... Generally September is usually one of the most consistent months due to active tropical activity, but this year there hasn't been a whole lot in our window. I always think October is the best East Coast month, so lets hope October will be our salvation this year.

For the love of all that is holy can we we pleeeeese get a real swell!!! We've had ONE tropical swell in September. I can't remember a year that we only had ONE tropical swell in September!

I can't believe it, hopefully this pattern breaks for October

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    This is the lamest September I can remember in a long time... Generally September is usually one of the most consistent months due to active tropical activity, but this year there hasn't been a whole lot in our window. I always think October is the best East Coast month, so lets hope October will be our salvation this year.
    October does seem to be more consistent than September, but we also get alot of big sloppy swells in Oct. Seems like Sept winds are usually more favorable in Jersey at least. Also, it starts getting dark too early in Oct to surf after work, uhg. Lets hope for a few clean weekend swells.

The lack of swells is sending me to the tropics for October.

Yeah im in the same boat the sun is going down too early and i cant get there in time after work. definatly need some nice weekend swells soon!

Images
    PFRS!!! All we can do....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    I have jury duty in october.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    You travel snob! Haha

I think a trip to Cali might have to be in store soon.

Chris, how does our favorite CR spots do in Oct/Nov? I'm looking to take my sister there, so surfing isn't the "top" reason, but you know...