LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Malibus does not shape thier own boards. The have someone make them with the logo on there. Just like every shop. And their boards are not very close to merricks when both are next to each other just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    The[y] have someone make them with the logo on there. Just like every shop.
    ummm...let's not go running our mouths where we have no business doing so, shall we? not EVERY shop pays someone else to build their boards. in fact, i can name at least one NJ shop that started as a board company first, & then expanded into the rest of it. so let's get our facts straight, yes?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    ummm...let's not go running our mouths where we have no business doing so, shall we? Not every shop pays someone else to build their boards. In fact, i can name at least one nj shop that started as a board company first, & then expanded into the rest of it. So let's get our facts straight, yes?
    word!!!!!!

Check out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wille...s/110581324385
    Willey Surfboards. Chris makes some awesome boards. Real works of art. Chris is in OCMD.
    Last edited by BigMike; May 1, 2011 at 10:36 PM.

http://www.essencesurf.com/ Get a board shaped by Essence surf. They are a great reliable company. I got a board shaped by them last june and it works like magic!

have a hague and a wynn.
    Love em both! both great boards

Images
    doc at Ocean Atlantic is the SH!T.... real cool old guy. hope i can be half as cool in my old age.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlight View Post
    +1 on Mahady Surfboards. Tom can shape anything you want. He has some super fun summer board designs for the smaller surf. I also just felt up a round pin shortboard he shaped that is sitting in the racks over at Greenlight. Also, if you are a bigger guy, there is no one else in the area I would trust more than Tom. His pricing is very reasonable.

whats the price range on a custom shaped shortboard?