LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Board in the Attic

Went to visit my uncle in Ormond Beach, FL last week where he was recently just relocated for work in a hospital. He knows nothing about surfing, but started asking around for a cheap board so I wouldn't have to fly with one if I ever came to visit. His buddy at work says he has one that's old in his attic and doesn't know if he wants it. Here it is. I think it's a pretty good find...especially for free. It's a Natural Art handshaped and signed by Greg Loehr. I didn't take a picture, but I found the numbering and it's circa 1980...that's older than me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice find! Like a CI MSF Single fin

I've seen a few Natural Art's on Vintage Board sites from the same period with beautiful air brushed surfing scenes that sell for a fair amount. I think there are or were 2 Natural Art's, one in OBX and another in Coco Bch area that are/were related via owners. I think Loehr was also involved with MTB Surfboards when Mike Tabling was big deal back in the 70's/80's. If that's the case you really do have some'em. You might want to try Greg Loehr on Swaylock's as you have given a great gift ..............enjoy