LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    where's the body? I'm not convinced he's even dead. Based on what? Based on a claim from some corrupt bankrupt beyond belief organization ie. the federal govt.......i'm just saying. The media is running wild....but where is the proof? Why the heck did they toss the body into the ocean? Do you really think that has eased the tension among muslims? They're like "oh ok..that's cool. As long as he was buried within 24 hrs. All good yo" Yeah OK...wtf? My eyes are open. I need more than he said she said. Lets see the video that all these Seals and Special Ops wear on their helmets (basically a goPro). I'm not saying he's not dead..i'm just skeptical about the story the govt is peddling to the media.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    where's the body? I'm not convinced he's even dead. Based on what? Based on a claim from some corrupt bankrupt beyond belief organization ie. the federal govt.......i'm just saying. The media is running wild....but where is the proof? Why the heck did they toss the body into the ocean? Do you really think that has eased the tension among muslims? They're like "oh ok..that's cool. As long as he was buried within 24 hrs. All good yo" Yeah OK...wtf? My eyes are open. I need more than he said she said. Lets see the video that all these Seals and Special Ops wear on their helmets (basically a goPro). I'm not saying he's not dead..i'm just skeptical about the story the govt is peddling to the media.
    he was islamic and the islamic burials can either be bury in the ground or buried at sea. and then the US didnt want him as it would mean ppl could worship his grave and that would give an excuse for some terrorist to attack. then no other country wanted him as others could make a shrine or memorial out of the spot and give them a place to honor him, which he does not deserve.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    he was islamic and the islamic burials can either be bury in the ground or buried at sea. and then the US didnt want him as it would mean ppl could worship his grave and that would give an excuse for some terrorist to attack. then no other country wanted him as others could make a shrine or memorial out of the spot and give them a place to honor him, which he does not deserve.
    and the 24hr thing...puh-leese!

it's either BS cover up or another effed up example of our govt pandering to the muslims.

btw: for the record..i hope i'm wrong.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    and the 24hr thing...puh-leese!

it's either BS cover up or another effed up example of our govt pandering to the muslims.

btw: for the record..i hope i'm wrong.
    to see who is right you can always google it.

did anyone else notice that until about 1:00pm today they had the name Usama Bin Ladin instead of Osama Bin Ladin on the news? CNN typo? or you think someone screwed up the cover up?

Muslim bodies can only be buried at sea in certain rare and extreme situations, like being out to far from land to make it back in a day. Muslim clerics are kinda pissed and saying what the american government did was wrong. He was killed on land and should be buried in the land.

Some theories are he died a few days ago..Im not beleiving all this jive until i see pictures
    His wife was shot in the calf, him in the chest the dome piece. They should have lit him the fu*k up. Geronimo E. K. I. A

No coverup, they put a bullet in the left side of his head, he was the last to die...they shot his 19 year old son right before him....bullet in the head, son...and they dropped him off into the the sea so the f*ckin' stunad terrorists don't have a shrine...F*Ck that greasy, camel ridin', sand&%$#@ and the camel he rode in on>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czzgOr4vlUE

There is DNA proof.. And pictures. I feel sorry for people like you. You have no faith in your very own country. I'm sure there'll be a time when they release the photos. By then you'll have miss out on all the excitement.

God bless America, there is no place I'd rather live and raise and raise a family.

And lots of props to the SEALS!
    Last edited by ShredderFred; May 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM.

tangos down tangos down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc4b6sVXCu4. Not the biggest fan of Obama but i'm glad he persevered and watched the invasion himself. Kudos to Bush though, don't forget (im not a bush lover, don't bash this).

Quote Originally Posted by Double Over-toe View Post
    did anyone else notice that until about 1:00pm today they had the name Usama Bin Ladin instead of Osama Bin Ladin on the news? CNN typo? or you think someone screwed up the cover up?
    For years his name has been spelled both ways by lots of news organizations. Just like Ghadafy/Khadafy in Libya. Some foreign letters dont translate easily into english.