LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Its a great day for all of us, now we will see who our true allies are,.....explain youself Pakistan...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthJerseyShred View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBDXg...layer_embedded

this immediately came to my mind when i saw the news last night
    SouthJerseyShred, your avatar is PHENOMENAL

3. Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Thank god, I hope that dirty sand &*$@& burns in hell!
    **** yEA!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Navy seals were from 757 virginia beach! Helllll yea
    god bless america!

Not sure how good of an idea it was for the press to disclose where the Seals were based out of... but good job VB Seals.

Give these guys plenty of waves during the next swell (even though most of em are kookish and they love to SUP j/k)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
    He's such a kook. Glad something of value has occurred to give meaning to our war on terror.
    This gives our "War on Terror" meaning? One guy is dead who successfully evaded the U.S. for 10 years not a win if you ask me.

You are wrong in a big way. killing UBL was a symbol BUT the bigger issue was that it demonstrated US patience and resolve in the pursuit. The terrorists were banking on US giving up and this showed them the we would not.

Images
    ^ exactly! They might think twice before trying to pull something. Knowing that we might not get them right away but when they least expect it, maybe 10 years later, chilling in their cave, the door gets kicked in and a task force of Seals is coming for you.

You do not want to be on the receiving end of a team of Navy Seals.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    everyone must agree bin laden was the ultimate hide and seeker. thankfully the seeker was patient and got him. and its a great day to be a us citizen. also remember the people who had to go in and shoot bin laden think about the stress theyre going through. and we will never know who they were just keep those people in your prayers. and keep the US in your prayers to.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    ^ exactly! They might think twice before trying to pull something. Knowing that we might not get them right away but when they least expect it, maybe 10 years later, chilling in their cave, the door gets kicked in and a task force of Seals is coming for you.

You do not want to be on the receiving end of a team of Navy Seals.
    these guys are suicide bombers. i don't think they're too concerned about ten years down the road...