LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: escaping summer

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    my dude, soouthern california! im not doing shjt for the next 6 months, keep my fridge full of beer and my car full of gas and you got a floor to sleep on.
    That goes the same for any swellinfo members with 300+ post
    pencil me for for the 1st two weeks of july. i'll bring heaps of bubba burgers, pez, and babes

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    my dude, soouthern california! im not doing shjt for the next 6 months, keep my fridge full of beer and my car full of gas and you got a floor to sleep on.
    That goes the same for any swellinfo members with 300+ post

oooooo. ive got a few friends wanting me to visit... haha

have to agree with cresto4. costa ricas summer begins in december. I was there Two years ago in December and did research and was told by several locals their summer begins in december.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Busey View Post
    What seems to be the problem here?

holy **** i just spit my food out

Images
    I here socal getting good surf constanly in the summer months while the eastcoast is flat. It usally from what I hear chest to head for the most part a normal thing. I also heard barbados has waves in the summer and is cheap trip if hard on cash

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    holy **** i just spit my food out
    Haha! "Utah, get me two!"

This thread reminds me of when I went undercover to catch those bank robbers in SoCAL.

Another time I went undercover as a doctor at the celebrity rehab house. Everyone thought I was there as a patient but I was there to help people get sober. I think a lot of guys here in this forum could use a little taste of sobriety.

Then you will truly appreciate getting tubed like I do on my boogie board.