LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ocmd

Images
    I dont know about everyone else but I think OCmd sucks I would suggest heading straight for VB also

I agree with yetiatthejetty 100% on the surf. But Baside Skillet is a little pricey for me and the pink decor outside gives me a headache. Food is good though. You can try Generals Kitchen a block or so south of the Skillet get filled up and can skip lunch for 1/2 the price. Hope you catch a nice off shore breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
    i dont know about everyone else but i think ocmd sucks i would suggest heading straight for vb also
    ha ha ha ha

Images
    saw a guy out in trunks and a long sleeve top yesterday in ocmd - he was shivering a bit and moving slow, lasted about 1/2 hr in the 58 deg water

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    you still wearing boots in vb? I have been out of them for weeks.
    Of course you were! Hardcore!!

Thanks for all the help and spreading stoke. Looks like y'all are gonna get some swell this week so go charge it. hopefully i'll bring some more next week.

Quote Originally Posted by snobowin View Post
    I agree with yetiatthejetty 100% on the surf. But Baside Skillet is a little pricey for me and the pink decor outside gives me a headache. Food is good though. You can try Generals Kitchen a block or so south of the Skillet get filled up and can skip lunch for 1/2 the price. Hope you catch a nice off shore breeze.
    Ah the General - Do they still serve the cream chip beef omelete?