LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much rubber

How much rubber

Havent been out in 3 weeks how much rubber is everyone wearing nowadays in OCMD

as much as she wants me 2 bruh

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    as much as she wants me 2 bruh
    i see what you did there

i was in my quiksilver 4/3 with 3mm booties and no gloves or hood and my hands were a little cold but not to bad. and if its hot out like 75 degrees + then you could even get away with a 3/2.

Images
    i wear 4/3 and 3 mil boots and gloves in central jersey

I'm rockin the 3-2 with boots and no gloves. My daughter, who is skinnier than I am is still wearing her gloves.

Mikey.......great pic. I wonder how many people don't know who that is.......I wanted him to run for president.

Images
    also rockin the 3/2 with boots and no gloves - but i'm not gonna say that was really cutting it yesterday in OCMD.

Zappa was the tits for sure...Overnight Sensation is a classic that i never get tired of. What was tired was the one Zappa show i saw sometime in the 80's. He seemed bored and lazy to me. At least once he stopped the band right in the middle of a song and made fun of the audience for getting into the music which apparently he thought sucked!

His guitar playing is amazing!

Glad to see a that there are a couple other FZ fans out there. He was a truly amazing artist. The solo from "Stinkfoot" rattles around in my head a lot when I am out in the water. I had a guy I know make a pencil drawing of this avatar on rice paper for me. I plan to glass it into the next board I make.

"Stinkfoot" solo is insane. I think that was Napoleon who played that. "Baby Snakes" is one of my favorites to get stuck in my head. That whole band was beyond their years. I wonder if anyone else could pull off the python boot look....no pun intended.