LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Friday (tm) morn?!?

Whats up? I am going along with dahrippahs post from wed... Anyone think it will be worth an hour drive up the parkway tm morn on friday to get on it for sunrise? Let me know! muchos gracias.

where you from in the 908 area?

Nah no good. Stay in 908.

Images
    sharks..and closeouts. not worth it. Coming from 908 wouldn't it be the hour drive "down" the parkway?

Whats up with all the "will it be worth it?" posts? Nobody knows...

if the winds die off overnight, theres six feet of swell and your alternative to surfing is going to work early then yes it might be worth it.

If the winds are onshore, and going in late gets you fired, then might not be worth it.

Whoahh we dont like 908 people... ****ing bennies.

dear epic,

first of all, blow me. I am probably one of the few dedicated surfers from this area who surf all year round and respect the surf and the people in the water no matter where from or how good you are. Second of all who cares?!? Would you have the balls to wake up at 4 30 drive "down" and surf for 1.5 hrs before heading back for a part time job?

cheers buddy,

be careful before you stereotype

Stay in the 908 area code and surf man!! why u come down here?

You can hurl all the tired, boring localism B.S. at 908 you want, but the reality is these guys who get up at 4 am, drive down to surf and then head in to work are the most hard core dedicated surfers among us.

Anyway, it was worth it. Hope you made the drive.

and 908, if you want to DM me I'll give ya my contact info in case you need an eyes on report some morning. I'll tell you if it's good and maybe tell you where epic is surfing so you can and all your buds can paddle out next to him.

The wind was onshore (light) and it was fun, if you didnt paddle out you missed some fn ones.