LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reports

great job on the site!!! Already in my bookmarks!

www.surfjerZey.com

THANK YOU

i got to some how make it more user friendly and let people upload their own pics.

if you guys have any simple ideas that surf site can use let me know!!!!
    i remember duke had a lost and found page maybe ill do that next

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    you guys know that anyone can give add an eye witness report on Swellinfo right?
    http://www.swellinfo.com/add_observation.html
    Exactly. You can add a surf report directly on this Swellinfo site. You can just click add reports and anyone can add a report. Then, it looks like you can add a more detailed report if you are a surf reporter for Swellinfo, like Shaka. How do you become a reporter with a login and password?

Images
    to host your own surf report page, fill out this form:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/surfreport-signup.html

Images
    I can't believe some people didn't know they can submit surf reports. Click the "add report" next to the surf report box on the forecast pages!

I usually post pics of the surf on my twitter reports daily... Sometimes no pics but i look,feel and report

Images
    I have an idea... Since so many people on this site are on it alot and like to help/give feedback, why dont we get a volunteer from each different midatlantic area and have them basically volunteer to add a "report" each morning. Obviously if they are busy or out of town, its whatever... But I think the actual "report" feature on the surf sites is far more important that the forecast. Especially when forecasting the midatlantic is hard enough. A birds eye view goes a long way.

So, sound off from your area, and volunteer to add a report each day.

There are so many threads by people who rep living right at the beach and check it every day, so put ya money where ya mouth is and help contribute.... And please, dont be the angry local who is "trying not to blow up their spot" because again, if you are a member of this forum, on a surf forecasting site, then that makes you a hypocrite.

Not that anyone is ever on the San Diego/Socal forum,. but I will gladly add reports. I visually check the surf at least 6 out of 7 mornings per week... DONE.

Anyone else?

And I look at it like this. For the rest of the dawn patrolers... Go, get your early morning session in, then once you are done and send a report, who cares if the place gets crowded, you already got yours =)

agreed.i'm in

9. Im in may not be everday though my work schedule has been crazy lately

Very good thread! I would post but i usually surf after work, when do go before or weekend dawn patrol i will gladly post.