LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wetting the wettie

A couple months ago I was surfing my main break.It really wasn't working there so I went to squan for a second session without taking off the suit.Then ,right there in the parking lock I let it go.Felt kind of weird dripping down my leg.I felt like a dirty boy.

if it's not bothering me too much, i'll hold it so it doesn't smell. If i really have to go, I let it rip. It's kind of hard to go cause everything is all smooshed up. I try to suck in my stomach and pull my wetsuit out around there so I can get a nice air pocket to fill up.

nah, i save it up to hose down your girlfriend

im peeing in mine right now

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I do number 1 all the time but save the number 2 for special occasions. It helps to have some baby wipes in the truck for the after session cleanup. Sorry I had to say it .
    That's the grossest thing I've heard in a while!

I make a point to pee every session, youre takin water out you gotta give some back, circle of life lion king ****...
    But ****tin in ur suit man thats a no-go. Filth Merchant Stuff

I always thought "Pee" as a good Shark repellant .................... so far its been working

I definitely pee in my suit a looot less than I did back 15-20 years ago when suits were way less sealed and you got flushed a lot more often. I used to do it to warm up back then, too, but now suits keep you so dry I think having water in there at all winds up making me chillier. But when you gotta go, you gotta go.

I do have an absolutely disgusting story about going #2 in my suit once, but I'll spare you all the details. The surf was so good I just couldn't get out and I somehow rationalized it in my head and did it. Just take my advice: don't do it. It was not worth it.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    I do have an absolutely disgusting story about going #2 in my suit once, but I'll spare you all the details. The surf was so good I just couldn't get out and I somehow rationalized it in my head and did it. Just take my advice: don't do it. It was not worth it.

hahah so nasty. ive had close calls like that before tho. at s-turns, i was surfing with my buddy and had to go. so i waited til the last second and then started driving with my buddy up and down that road on the coast looking for a freaking bathroom. i kind of made it. kind of

Never shat in my suit thankfully....., in-suit wet farts linger bad enough..., I can only hope it never happens, this is another reason not to eat Taco Bell pre session....