LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tinton Falls, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    500
    Images
    18
    i peed in my wetsuit 3 times today.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ocean city
    Posts
    114
    if peeing in your wetsuit is cool consider me miles davis.

  3. #13
    75% of people pee in their wetsuit and the other 25% lie about it!

    I mean you can always flush your suit if you wish, or most likely the first time you wipe out with some force you will get a bit in there to help with the flushing.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    245
    I apologize for wandering off the specific topic of westsuit pissing, I have never worn my westsuit in Hawaii....my bad....there's a huge difference between pissing your wetsuit and pissing yourself....

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    if peeing in your wetsuit is cool consider me miles davis.

    Your not cool unlesssss you pee your "wetsuit". Everybody my age does it.

  6. #16
    I love being in my wetsuits.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,523
    Images
    5
    I do number 1 all the time but save the number 2 for special occasions. It helps to have some baby wipes in the truck for the after session cleanup. Sorry I had to say it .

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,156
    The warm sensation of the urination! I would advise against dumping in your suit though!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    686
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    if peeing in your wetsuit is cool consider me miles davis.

    hahah yes. i do what someone else in this thread said: drink lots of water not only to hydrate for long sessions, but to promote warm flushings during cold ass winters

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mwill124 View Post
    When its in the dead of winter and really cold, I usually chug a bunch of water right before I go out, not only to keep me hydrated but increases the amount of times I get a warm sensation in my suit.
    a bunch of my non-surfer friends asked me about this topic once, and i replied with this exact answer. I was met with some awesome responses... it was pretty hilarious.