LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    i think sh*tting in your wetsuit is like failing an aptitude test...

When it's 30 degrees out, All I have to say is 98.6 baby.

Images
    Who doesnt ? Everyone i know does, and ohhhh man it feels soo good.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    all my non-surfing buddies ask me if i pee in my wetsuit, and i tell them its like a sauna when you release.

Im kind of surprised how many people buy used suits.I sold a 3/2 for $50 on Ebay a few years ago.I guess some dudes just don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Your not cool unlesssss you pee your "wetsuit". Everybody my age does it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUpaHawFLUk

lol...i had to do it...i pee in my suit, doesn't everybody? ..but I would never take a dump...that is just foul...haha ..but can't say I haven't had my stomach turning a couple times times out there 'cause i had to sh#t mucho bad.

I do. never thought that much about it. I just thought it was normal. I go for long sessions, kind of have to.

A buddy I was with got the runs once. He almost made it back to the car, but lost it standing on the sidewalk. Pretty foul. Wintersuit, boots and all. The funniest part was watching him wade into the freezing water to rinse himself and the suit off.

I've never dropped a duce in a wetsuit, but I did let a sea doo go once while surfing great waves with a long difficult paddle out. I just didn't want to get out and waste the time energy. I was wearing boardshorts though and dropped em. It was still kind of bizarre, but ultimately worth it.

Images
    never pinched a loaf in the rubber, but as a sponger, being constantly submerged from belly down, draining the main vein is standard operating procedure. i will say that since i got my new oneill with the sealed seams, it stays around a LOT longer, whereas it used to warm me and then flush out....makes me think twice. it IS sterile, but uric acid is also a skin irritant in long term contact...don't need no full body diaper rash. good freshwater rinse of the suit afterwards is also mandatory...

i cant believe this is an actual thread.

pissing in the suit is no big deal. i just hate thinking about the soup it creates in my booties that my feet get to bathe in...