LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Jimmy Keith Green Room??

Went to Green Room to ask about a Jimmy Keith Custom. They said they are only doing customs from the west coast. Anyone know how i can order one? Who is Jimmy Shaping for now?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    southend surf shop. and jimmy himself.

Jimmy K

Contact Hunter.
    He has a post on Craig's list as well with his number. jimmykeithsurfboards.com
    I think they are running a special through the 28th.

Surfboards are available exclusively through South End Surf Shop (910.256.1118) or directly through the website, http://jimmykeithsurfboards.com/Orde...urfboards.html

Green Room Board Co does continue to produce custom epoxy/EPS surfboards and paddle boards out of the newly renovated and re-tooled Wilmington factory. We have three customs orders coming out this week! We opened the California factory last fall in response to the overwhelming demand for our high quality surfboards. The Green Room label is also being sold in California, Florida, South Carolina, and Puerto Rico. We currently have 30 fresh sticks on the Wilmington production floor that will be in the shop after the Memorial Day holiday. Stop by the retail shop for details! 910-799-2772

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Room Boys View Post
    Green Room Board Co does continue to produce custom epoxy/EPS surfboards and paddle boards out of the newly renovated and re-tooled Wilmington factory. We have three customs orders coming out this week! We opened the California factory last fall in response to the overwhelming demand for our high quality surfboards. The Green Room label is also being sold in California, Florida, South Carolina, and Puerto Rico. We currently have 30 fresh sticks on the Wilmington production floor that will be in the shop after the Memorial Day holiday. Stop by the retail shop for details! 910-799-2772
    so there's JK and then there's "not exactly"