LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hot and heavy tropical forecast!

Images
    http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories...neoutlook.html

There is the noaa article; this should be an interesting summer..

Images
    They've been saying that every year since Katrinia and its always mediocre. I want a belt of storms from june to november. Im going to burn a surfboard to make this happen.

Gotta love that forecast; let's just hope they stay somewhat out to sea!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billyharry View Post
    They've been saying that every year since Katrinia and its always mediocre. I want a belt of storms from june to november. Im going to burn a surfboard to make this happen.
    lmao...sacrafice to the swell gods

Quote Originally Posted by billyharry View Post
    summer of 2008 was pretty decent as i recall...lots of fun surf. nothing huge, but fun. 2006 also...ernesto, anyone?

but if you burn a board, i hope you stand down wind, so you inhale all those toxic chemicals you'll be releasing into the air.

i feel as if it always takes an exceptional season to come anywhere close to matching most people's expectations for hurricanes. it's ridiculous...hurricane season in our stetch of the atlantic doesn't really get cranked until mid-august. anything before that is bonus swell.

Images
    Let the hurricane swell over hyping begin...now

Does sound promising though...

Images
    ya we'll see...

it also says 12-18 named storms so about half of them will be in the gulf and carribean. so about 7 storms might come our way and about 4 of them will hit the nj coast and bring a swell. im not hyped. its basically typical. to me at least

Quote Originally Posted by jdreynolds44 View Post
    it also says 12-18 named storms so about half of them will be in the gulf and ...
    I've been looking for a reason to visit my buddy in pensacola. Im also on board for sacrifice just in case. Where the white women at?