LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

For sale bing elevator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am making some room in my Quiver for some new boards so I decided to sell my BING ELEVATOR. The Dims are 9'8\" 18\" 23 1/8\" 16 1/4\" 3 3/16\" its a really awsome noserider . I call it a no work noserider casue once your locked in all you gotta do is stay on the nose and enjoy the ride. Its in 8 out of 10 shape cause there 2 dings on it that were professioally fixed so it water tight and the dings didnt happen in the water so no water got in the board aswell.

I am asking 700 dollars and I am pretty firm on it cause I got this board a year ago and it almost coast double that new. I can deliver within a reasonable distance aswell

Here are a cpl pics if you are interested or have any questions let me know

SOLD !!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; May 29, 2011 at 01:45 AM.

Just thought I'd hype this up a little.. I just bought one of these from freedom about a month ago, by far the best nose rider I've ever used/had. Totally worth the $$$

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cgrizzard View Post
    Just thought I'd hype this up a little.. I just bought one of these from freedom about a month ago, by far the best nose rider I've ever used/had. Totally worth the $$$
    Thanks for the Bump yes this board took my noseriding to new levels and I just wanna experiment with something else so this has to go to make room

Looks like a sweet board. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I just got that 9' 8" Tyler that I'll be riding during the summer swells. I'm sure somebody will be very stoked to pick up your Bing.

~Drew

Images
    Sold!!!!!!!!!