LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowded lineups

Crowded lineups

Sooo many boards in the water now adays. Summer is official here.

Oh hellz yah, mayn!

There's a lot of SUPs where I'm at. Most of them don't know what they're doing, but you can't really tell them that because all of them look like John Cena.

this was my first winter and spring and now im beginning to realize how you year rounders loathe the summer surfers, it was packed this weekend

Last week at my spot maybe three other people tops and I was by myself most of the time. This weekend maybe a thigh high wave every twenty minutes and 20++ people on it. If a whale farted in china these idiots would paddle for it.

i got hassled by a "local" this weekend at my own damn beach! What a rough weekend. Waves were decent where I was. The bigger sets were closin out but the E swell looks to hold for awhile. Changed alot with the tides but there were alot of fun ones.

I miss the early minutes of first light when you can actually get a beach to yourself! california has been stacked with kooks every time i go out. The least amount of people i have surfed with in the last 12 days was maybe 40. the waves are quality and bountiful i must say though.

Images
    Scobes: Lets surf later this week. This morning was good before the offshores turned. Its chunky again now.

Images
    There's always gonna be a ton of people out in the summer months, nothing you can do about that. Either go surf at a different time of day to beat the crowds or go to a less popular spot.

I'd rather have a less popular waist high wave to myself or with a few other people than a stomach or chest high wave at the most popular break with 25 other guys out, maybe that's just me though...

Images
    Surfed today and yesterday after 4 when most of the crowds left . There was maybe 10 guys out most of them locals . It wasnt too bad maybe 4 or 5 shoobs out in the water and there yellowed 90's board that was passed down for the cousins or something.