LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Justine View Post
    Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I work most of this week...

But, I'm able to catch the beginnings of this windswell and will be out surfing tomorrow (Tues) DP and an evening session around 48th....so hopefully I will trade waves with some of you again...it's been a while!!!

~Justine
    Justine, I have been contemplating DPing tommorow morning, where are you planning on surfing?

I'm curious how Bethany's mini peaks will look. I wonder if enough slop will hit, where they dredged so far, to wipe away some of the dead sea life and sharp shells. Worth taking a peak, maybe, but hopes will be low on health/safety.
    Last edited by Howett; Oct 1, 2007 at 10:10 PM. Reason: I suck at english.

Quote Originally Posted by Justine View Post
    Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I work most of this week...

But, I'm able to catch the beginnings of this windswell and will be out surfing tomorrow (Tues) DP and an evening session around 48th....so hopefully I will trade waves with some of you again...it's been a while!!!

~Justine
    Come surf the spot tomorrow evening, pretty sure I am heading down. Still have my cell #?

4. i know you guys dont like surfline an all but there saying tues 3-4 morn, building 4-5 afternoon and fair conditions they have seemed to be right

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by quietflightsurfr89 View Post
    i know you guys dont like surfline an all but there saying tues 3-4 morn, building 4-5 afternoon and fair conditions they have seemed to be right
    Quiet Flight, I see your from Jersey ( remember, this forum is for Jeresey to OBX).

It looks to me like central jersey is going to be on the smaller side (2-3'+), with bigger surf in South Jersey (building to 3-5' in the afternoon) as the Swellinfo forecasts indicate.

6. yeah i surf either seaside or lavallette when i used both reports its pretty accurate also i think people think that its going to be chop it shouldnt be to bad just hit have fun no matter what thanks mr. swellinfo

Images
    my pleasure. give us a report tomorrow. I'm interested to see the difference between central and south jersey tomorrow.

8. will do mr swellinfo will do

sup everyone new to the boards but been using swellinfo for a while.does anyone know how saturday might be looking for bodyboarding ?? thanks