LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bootie alert

Images

bootie alert

Went out this morning to paddle around a bit and get some time in the water. Wore my 3/2 with shirt/hood (didn't need the hood). Wore gloves but NO booties. My feet were COLD!!! So for all of you inquiring, the time has come for booties!

Images
    Thanks Juliaep!

Thanks but I think it's personal preference. Three weeks ago I was out all day in a spring suit and was good to go. Everyone else I saw, full suit. My thermostat may be off, though

been in booties since gonzalo mang

Images
    This thread is what I thought it was gonna be but not what I was hoping for.

u wore gloves and not booties?... where u high?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    ....once they go on it will seem like YEARS til they come off....

this weekend I saw guys in full on winter gear...water temps still in the upper 50s./low 60s..boots maybe...gloves no way. But I agree with Baddy...I don't put them on il until I absolutely have too...

With temps in the 30s Sunday morning in Rhode island, the guys with no gloves were miserable waiting for waves at matunuck. I just wore 2m flash bomb gloves and 3m boots, but I stayed warm.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    This is questionable. Though Jules is female, this forum, by and large, is a men's locker room. After watching an episode of Sons of Anarchy yesterday, I've seen enough man arse for a while.