LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    I guess with a flat spell I don't have to second guess myself on ditching lawn work/gutter cleaning/chores to go surfing instead....dammit!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    Down in MD, the actual water temperature at the shore was 54 degrees. That was 18 degrees lower than what the buoy said.
    Just out of curiousity, where did the 54 come from...i surfed MD two days (tuesday and thursday) this week in a short sleeve 3/2 that is absolutely full of holes. It felt cold, (like 60 maybe) but i cant believe i could have lasted two hours both days if the water was 54 or aywhere close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Just out of curiousity, where did the 54 come from...i surfed MD two days (tuesday and thursday) this week in a short sleeve 3/2 that is absolutely full of holes. It felt cold, (like 60 maybe) but i cant believe i could have lasted two hours both days if the water was 54 or aywhere close to it.
    I got it from the Malibu's surf report. That was on Monday morning. I wore a 4/3 and was comfortable throughout the morning even as the air temp approached 90. My feet were definitely numb though.