LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

getting barreled--so easy a caveman can do it

wow im tired after a good 7 hours of walls today-i caught it around 8 this morning at the poles of Hannah Park where there were some chunky lines rolling in it was fun for a while but got a little mushy around mid-tide

after refueling at the local arbys(just to let you know they no longer have the 5 for 5 deal and its b/s its now the 5 for 8 deal which doesn't sound as good-bummer i know)
    Buddies and I went to jax pier where we regularly reside and it started firing on high tide 4-5 feet semi-glass and i mean THROWING top 10 on my favorite sessions their of all time. no exaggeration either i cant wait to catch it early tom. to see whats left over ----no worries tho it looks like more on the way.

were`s jax pier ...

Images
    jacksonville beach - north florida. This forum includes all of the east coast of florida.

Images
    if you wanna know where jax pier is and how good the surfing really is here go to youtube and type in codycody and watch the videos of all the locals they are filthy-Jacksonville has some of the best surfers on the east coast period! just the caliber of surfing here is incredible and im not just saying it because ive grown up here ---ive been to P.R. the west coast and all up and down the east coast many of times-i surf jax pier everyday that there are waves and yea i see the regulars that kill it out there every time-but it also seems like everyday i go out i see a new shredder thats from here that has a bunch of sponsors and just throws-jacksonville is blowing up.
    Last edited by iripharderthanyou; Oct 6, 2007 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iripharderthanyou View Post
    if you wanna know where jax pier is and how good the surfing really is here go to youtube and type in codycody and watch the videos of all the locals they are filthy-Jacksonville has some of the best surfers on the east coast period! just the caliber of surfing here is incredible and im not just saying it because ive grown up here ---ive been to P.R. the west coast and all up and down the east coast many of times-i surf jax pier everyday that there are waves and yea i see the regulars that kill it out there every time-but it also seems like everyday i go out i see a new shredder thats from here that has a bunch of sponsors and just throws-jacksonville is blowing up.
    U suck! No, Really you do! Official Worse Post Ever (OWPE) ever by IRIPHARDERTHANYOU....

See you at Jax Pier.......................or the poles..........

Images
    im crushed

Yoooo SUP... Did you get barreled at JAX pier too?

Quote Originally Posted by dceev224 View Post
    were`s jax pier ...
    I think you should get a charter bus and load it up with your crew and show those Jax boyz how the Miami crew rolls! Send us photos, por favor.

Yeah... I heard 10/3/07 at the pier was the bomb!

How was the swell when I was born?