LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a 5'8 Lost rocket for soccer for sale. Perfect condition, still white. Just has two pressure dents on deck. Asking 375 OBO. Will trade for another small wave shortboard. Text me for pics 9088395922

Images
    Has anyone here had any experience with Brian Wynn's boards? I'm looking to get a few boards shaped but there isn't a lot of info on his site. Where does he shape, and will he meet with me? And what are his prices like (im looking to get a groveler, and probably a more high performance shortboard)

he's in south jersey.. great guy stop in his shop i have a few. he shapes everything. what were you looking to get done.

i have two Brian Wynn shapes. Ones a round pin step up and the other is an everyday sb.

I like them both. he is easy to work with, affordable, local, reasonable turn around, pretty much everything you want .

give him a call. leave a message he will actually get back to you, unlike some shapers.

definitely recommend him

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by exilenj View Post
    he's in south jersey.. great guy stop in his shop i have a few. he shapes everything. what were you looking to get done.
    i've been looking to get a more high performance rounded pin tail step-upish board for heavier days, and a fish-shortboard hybrid groveler. i'm not completely sure so i don't want to get too specific, but basically something for decent, bigger surf, as well as something for mushy summer days

bumpppppppppppp

F/S 6'0" x 18 1/2" x 2 3/8" JC NX-1 ROUNDTAIL/Thumb asking $200

The board is in the used board room at Brave New World in Point Pleasant.

The board is in good shape. It is amazing in surf from waist/stomach to over head. Super fast in small stuff and holds great in over head bombs.

Check it out if you are interested.

Anybody have a lost Rock-up and any feedback? wondering how it is in head high plus racey barrels

i have a lost SD3. great high performance surfboard. ridden it for about a year. great conditions. no dings at all. specs are 6' 18.25x2.25 text me for picks6097038891. asking for 250