LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

not reveling in the misfortune, but just sayin ....

I just found out that my evil ex lost every dollar she had (including the 250k that she stole from me) in a NY ponzi scheme and then, along with that little nugget, she was busted for making illegal campaign contributions to Hillary back when H was running for office.

Who says Fate doesn't have a sense of humor, as well as a strong sense of irony ....?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I just found out that my evil ex lost every dollar she had (including the 250k that she stole from me) in a NY ponzi scheme and then, along with that little nugget, she was busted for making illegal campaign contributions to Hillary back when H was running for office.

Who says Fate doesn't have a sense of humor, as well as a strong sense of irony ....?

she sounds like a total b****. I guess it's bittersweet, for you

Today was a perfect weather day!

im not pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

I hope the "irony" isn't that now she's broke she wants to marry you again .................

Quote Originally Posted by goofy footer View Post
    I hope the "irony" isn't that now she's broke she wants to marry you again .................
    Whooooahahahaha ! Good one. Spoken from experience, perhaps ?

Yeah, there's guys out there that might happen to...she's a brick house w all the trimmings, a dancer / actress in a Broadway musical......Yank no longer in the fool category. She's got her hooks into a dude in NYC now.

Free at last, free at last, thank gawd amighty, I'm free at last....!

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    she sounds like a total b****. I guess it's bittersweet, for you
    Nah, to tell the truth, the real pain was when I had to (mentally & financially) accept the financial hit back in 2006. At the time my lawyer told me, just look at it as a business deal. I went into nuke mode with the legal beagle, said are you kiddn me, I'd never make a business deal this MFing rotten, unfair & horrible, WTF is wrong with you....lol.....I had to get off the phone after that convo.

It's always impressive what one's mind adjusts to when you have no other choice but what you're dealt.

Not bitter, not sweet. But def grinning when I saw that article in the NY papers. Truly, what goes around comes around.

A person puts out bad joss, they get it back. In spades.

Megan Fox is always positive