LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wetsuit chaffing my neck

Whats up with this? Anybody else? I got a ripcurl DP3/2 (yeah yeah im cheap) **** KILLS!
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Jun 15, 2011 at 01:26 PM.

i have a quiksilver syncro 4/3 and it does it terribly. i know. i also went cheap lol

its too warm aint it?

Not at 7pm going on 9pm.. rather be warm then cold

hmm. got me. too tight? ive had many many wetsuits over the years and some just rub ya wrong

I am still using a hyperflexx 4/3, a little warm but since I don't have a 3/2, it gets me by. I get the same chaffing really bad, all you need to do is coat your neck with body glide, takes care of the chaffing no problem.

Yeah.. I hear about that or vaseline.... i hate putting stuff like that.. but it gets to a point where my sessions are cut a little short! im a ***** i know... bout to cut the **** off.

Thumbs up

A wetsuit shouldn't make you that crazed, dude.

Yah, some of the wetsuit executions of the designs suck ass & irritate the neck.

IMHO....slather the bodyglide or pig's grease or whatever on that rubber & just surf & be glad that you're in the ocean, 'cause it's a gift.

And maybe go get laid? Sounds like you're backed up. Things sound tense over there.

honestly put a piece of duct tape over the seam that is bothering you. I wouldn't use Vasoline or anything that could eat the rubber. You could also try putting a piece of duct tape on your NECK which would probably work better.

vaseline kills suits, don't use it. ever since i have been getting suits with the slickskin material on the collar, i haven't had this problem.