LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trestles, NJ

Trestles, NJ

Anybody been here? Ive heard about it a little recently and decided to take a look since there wasn't much in terms of surf today. It looked really good compared to all the other spots I go to. I saw it from pretty far away and saw one guy out there. I'm sorry about not being specific I don't want it to be a secret and let it out. But if anyone knows anything and is willing to share that'd be great.

Trestles is a great spot though only gets good at 23ft+

Kook...Kook

^^ that. Seriously its just wrong to go online and ask for information about a spot that's minutes from where you list as your location. Figure out how to score it working, and then enjoy scoring it uncrowded if that's possible.

is my home state seriously jacking cali spots now?jeez what happened to this state.i blame Christie for all the kooks,crowds,and trestles...and Benghazi.and unemployment.its christies fault my car squeels in the morning.ever surf perto jerzcondido.sick spot locals only

Images
    Cape may. . .. Someone has been spot looking on wannasurf. Why you asking. Just leave your keyboard slowly and go surf your super hidden break that nobody cares about

Quote Originally Posted by martorano10 View Post
    Anybody been here? Ive heard about it a little recently and decided to take a look since there wasn't much in terms of surf today. It looked really good compared to all the other spots I go to. I saw it from pretty far away and saw one guy out there. I'm sorry about not being specific I don't want it to be a secret and let it out. But if anyone knows anything and is willing to share that'd be great.

I wouldn't dare go!!!!! Heard bad things about not having the credentials needed.

Peace

Images
    Trustles....the new Belmar,nj...

#trustleslife

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Cape may. . .. Someone has been spot looking on wannasurf. Why you asking. Just leave your keyboard slowly and go surf your super hidden break that nobody cares about
    4xa year we care about it.

10. Gotta suck to be a Cape May local. It only gets really good a few times a year and when it does everyone in the state shows up.