LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    yeah, he seemed really nice. Its a shame though, he tweeted pictures of him and two buddies, drinks in hand, partying at a bar 2 hours prio to the crash. The bar owner verified that they were in there drinking. And from the sounds of the reports, they must have been driving pretty fast. They are still investigating, but i saw that photo of the car, that thing was mangled beyond belief. Aside from the burning, that car looked like scrap metal. Sad sh**.

Images
    He must have been partying it up pretty hard to go from Belmar to Barnabys in Chester county is crazy . HE lost control of his porche 911 G3 doing 110 and tried to make a off ramp for pottstown pike. They will be finding peices of that car in the woods for may years to come .

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    He must have been partying it up pretty hard to go from Belmar to Barnabys in Chester county is crazy . HE lost control of his porche 911 G3 doing 110 and tried to make a off ramp for pottstown pike. They will be finding peices of that car in the woods for may years to come .
    Matthew, May 16 was a month ago. This was like 8 at night, he was eating dinner on main street. I was going to cop some ganj and he was standing right at my buddies place with a girl visiting his little brother. I interrupted him and he was so cool about it. took a picture with me and talked for a few minutes. Random hero!

Images
    i believe the car that was shoved up his rectum got revenge

5. Drunk Driving is for assholes......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Attachment 3861
    Met him my last night in NJ in front of a restaurant in Belmar. Nicest guy, super cool. Rip
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Matthew, May 16 was a month ago. This was like 8 at night, he was eating dinner on main street. I was going to cop some ganj and he was standing right at my buddies place with a girl visiting his little brother. I interrupted him and he was so cool about it. took a picture with me and talked for a few minutes. Random hero!
    Oh i was under the impression that you met him the night of the accident.

Images
    This is what happens when you live in Pennsylvania